First round (behind closed doors)
1. Marcel Grandjany, either:
- Le bon petit roi d’Yvetot (Ed. Durand)
- Et ron et ron petit patapon (Ed. Durand)
2. Free piece for solo harp (around 3-4 minutes)
1. Domenico Zipoli (transcription by Henriette Renié) : Sarabande et Gigue avec les premières reprises (Éditions Leduc - AL 20166)
2. Mikhaïl Glinka : Nocturne (Ed. Salvi)
3. New piece composed for the Competition by Emmanuel Oriol, Canta Grilhet.
The score will be sent to contestants on 15 June 2011.
Joseph Haydn, Concerto C major, for Piano (Cembalo) and Strings, C major Hob XVIII:5 (Editions Barenreiter)
For both sections, contestants may choose the order of works to be played.
Candidates wishing to change their order of repertoire must advise the Competition Organisers in writing by e-mail or by post not later than Friday, 30 September 2011.
Candidates will have to play the whole programme by heart, except for the new piece.