1. Carl Philip Emmanuel Bach : Sonate pour harpe en sol majeur WQ139 H 563 - Judy Loman' arrangement is recommended (Ut Orpheus Edizioni)
2. Henriette Renié, Danses des lutins (Ed. Salvi)
1. New piece by Ivan Fedele Suite Francese V, work composed for the Competition. (about 8 minutes), commissioned by musique nouvelle en liberté - Creation Concours Lily Laskine 2011.
The score will be sent to contestants on 30 June 2011.
2. A free programme from twenty five to thirty minutes of published works (or movements of works) for solo harp, except for works chosen for previous rounds.
François-Adrien Boïeldieu : Concerto pour harpe et orchestre en ut majeur op.82 (Ed. Ricordi)
First round (behind closed doors)
1. Marcel Grandjany, either:
- Le bon petit roi d’Yvetot (Ed. Durand)
- Et ron et ron petit patapon (Ed. Durand)
2. Free piece for solo harp (around 3-4 minutes)
1. Domenico Zipoli (transcription by Henriette Renié) : Sarabande et Gigue avec les premières reprises (Ed. Leduc)
2. Mikhaïl Glinka : Nocturne (Ed. Salvi)
3. New piece composed for the Competition by Emmanuel Oriol.
The score will be sent to contestants on 15 June 2011.
Franz Josef Haydn, Concerto C major, for Piano (Cembalo) and Strings, C major Hob XVIII:5 (Editions Barenreiter)
For both sections, contestants may choose the order of works to be played.
Candidates wishing to change their order of repertoire must advise the Competition Organisers in writing by e-mail or by post not later than Friday, 30 September 2011.
Candidates will have to play the whole programme by heart, except for the new piece.