8.1 – Contestants must return application forms duly completed before September 15th, 2011 by
or by postal mailing to the following address:
Concours Etienne Vatelot
5 passage Piver
75011 Paris – France
(Given the hazards of postal mail, the applicant will send an
to mention the mailing date of his application)
• the application form, duly completed, dated and signed,
• The entry fee is 130 € for the first instrument and 100 € for the second. For bows, the entry fee is 75 € for the first instrument and 50 € for the second. Fees must be sent at the same time as the application.
a curriculum vitae and one photograph (13 cm x 18 cm) of the contestant bearing the name of the photographer and permission to publish.
8.2 – Payment methods (participants must send this sum net of any extras charges or costs relating to participation in the competition):
- by French cheque in Euros in favour of ACDA,
- by a foreign bank drawn in Euros on a French account in favour of ACDA,
- by bank transfer in Euros - RIB
- by international postal mandate in Euros in favour of ACDA,
- by cash money in Euros.
No refunds will be made in the event of cancellation or non-participation.
and bows will be shipped in their cases in one or more crates. Covers
of crates will be screwed shut and not nailed, so that they may be removed
intact and re-used for return shipment of instruments and bows to their
owners. The addressee and the contestants name and address must
be printed on each crate, on two sides.
and bow must be accompanied by a sealed envelope, intended for the Organizing
Committee, and placed in the package, containing:
the last name and first name of the instrument maker or bow maker;
his or her exact address as well as the address where the instrument
or bow is to be returned;
the place and date of construction of the instrument or bow;
authorization to make small adjustments to the instrument or bow as
part of the requirements of conducting the competition. Adjustments
will be made by instrument makers or bow makers authorized by the
set of strings must be placed in the package along with the instrument.