Concours Etienne Vatelot
Rules 2011 - Shipment of instruments and bows
> 2011 competitions images <
C – Shipment of instruments and bows
Article 11– Instruments and bows hand-carried to the competition
Instruments and bows from France and from the other EU countries, hand-carried to the Competition must be delivered to the Competition hall on November 8th, at the following address:
Mairie du 9° arrondissement de Paris
6, rue Drouot,
Deliveries must be made on those dates between 13:00 and 18:00
Instruments and bows from outside the EU, hand-carried to the Competition must be attached to an ATA Carnet document.
Article 12– Shipment of instruments
Instruments and bows shipped must reach Henry Johnson, Sons & Co, the agent authorized by the Organizing Committee in charge of the reception and the customs clearance, before 2 November, 2011:
• All transportation tickets: Master airwaybills (by air) and C.m.r. (by land) must be consigned to:
Henry Johnson, Sons & Co,
Fret 5 – Sogaris – Bat. A
14, rue de la Belle Borne
Tremblay en France
95707 ROISSY CDG CEDEX - France
• All transportation tickets: Master airwaybills (by air) and C.m.r. (by land) giving the details of the shipment must obligatorily be
on the day previous to shipment, together with a proforma invoice to "ACDA – Concours Étienne Vatelot", including the following information:
- the last name, first name, address, telephon, fax and email of the instrument maker;
- Customs value (as evaluated by the candidate) and bearing the mention "without commercial value";
- Instruments and bows are to be accompanied by a detailed written description of the instrument, of the materials used, dimensions, date of construction;
- and including the words "for exhibition and compulsory return".
- for instruments, two photos : one of the table and one of the back
• For those instruments and bows accompanied by ATA carnet document, a written authority for obtaining customs clearance must be supplied in the name of Henry Johnson, Sons & Co, Fret 5 – Sogaris – Bat. A – 14, rue de la Belle Borne – BP 18442 Tremblay en France - 95707 ROISSY CDG CEDEX - France and double-sided copies of the ATA carnet document must be
or faxed 48 hours before shipment.
• Any customs clearance fees due in France shall be borne by the Organizing Committee for instruments or bows shipped from abroad (outside of the EU). The list of documents required in respect of customs formalities and other instructions concerning the shipment of instruments or bows will be sent to contestants upon request.
Article 13– Return shipment of instruments and bows
Instruments and bows received will be returned to the contestant at his own expense by the Organizing Committee to the address indicated by the contestant.
Possible repacking costs, customs and shipment costs and fees shall be borne by contestants. Shipment will be handled by Henry Johnson, Sons & Co who will send each contestant an invoice for the shipment costs. Upon receipt of payment, Henry Johnson, Sons & Co will, within the required administrative period, organize the return, if possible, using the same means of transport as the original shipment.
If necessary, alternative solutions may be proposed to contestants by the Organizing Committee and by Henry Johnson, Sons & Co.
If any participant does not wish the shipment carried out by Henry Johnson, Sons & Co, he must advise the Competition Committee accordingly. However, when the import customs clearance have been realised by Henry Johnson Sons, export operations must necessarily be carried out by Henry Johnson, Sons & Co.